Returns, Refund and Warranty
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We accept refunds or returns within 7 days of purchase. Please send us the receipt or order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that only online payments are eligible for returns/refunds.
We do NOT accept returns for COD orders (Philippine Market).
To be eligible for a return, your item must have a factory defect, be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Refund will not be granted for any item not in its original condition, is damaged due to misuse or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. We may also ask you pictures and/or videos of your product as a proof (for example, in case of a defective product). If 7 days have gone by since receiving your product(s), unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Once your return is received and inspected by our supplier or partner, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the credit card used during your checkout or on your Paypal/Bank account, within a certain amount of days.
If the products received are defective or damaged, you have the right to get them replaced free of charge. Please contact us on our website or email to address your concern and proceed to the exchange.
When returning goods, please email us so that we can tell you the details of the return procedure.
Please wrap your parcel in its original packaging securely to avoid damage in transit back to our partner. The products must be return to the address of our partner, where it was shipped from.
EliaCraft is not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. It is the Customer’s responsibility to regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service or replacement. This WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER the following:
• Normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, shorts in the power supply cord or plug.
• Damage due to misuse and/or abuse including, but not limited to, dropping, incorrect voltage supply, failing to properly clean and care for the iron. Failing to strictly follow instructions and all safety precautions outlined.
• Tampering, such as repair or attempted repair by an unauthorized party
• Neglect or lack of proper maintenance
* Tools that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained, misused, abused or involved in accidents or natural disasters
* Burning/damaging the cord while wrapping it around heated paddles.
• Using the wrong voltage supply or converters in countries outside of the U.S.
• Tampering, such as repair or attempted repair by an unauthorized party.
• Water damage or damage due to submersion in any liquid.
LIMITS & EXCLUSIONS
The Distributor and Manufacturer disclaim any responsibilities for damage caused to property or persons by the application, use, maintenance or storage of the iron. The Distributor and Manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this product, or arising out of any breach of this warranty. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the applicable warranty period set forth above. Distributor neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for the company any other liability in connection with the sale or use of this product. There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, except as listed above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long a warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply.